02 April 2006

Like a Kid on Opening Day

1. This walrus is as big as a walrus.

2. This person that is not my brother recently got a perfect score on the SAT. At any rate, the Scott Button that is actually my brother will be going to the University of Toledo next year. Scott was not available for comment, but my mother reports that he was indeed admitted into the pharmaceutical program.

3. I would say that I was disappointed in walk-on, senior starting forward Chris Walker of the Aggie Basketball team for this video, were it not for the fact that I would have made this also if the idea had come to me earlier.


4. "You smell so fucking pretty." -- Jay from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back



5. Grady Sizemore signed a 6 year deal worth over $35 million to live in Cleveland and play baseball. He's 23 years old. I figure have approximately 50 days left to accomplish the feat before I too turn 23. Grady re-upping with the Tribe is great news for the ladies of Cleveland also, apparently.

6. Technically, I passed my last E&M exam with a percentile score of exactly 60%. Amazingly enough, that score is somewhat respectable when taken relative to the performance of my fellow domestic graduate students.

7. Somehow I've managed to watch the following movies in the past week: Shaun of the Dead,The Weatherman, and V for Vendetta. All are very good. Shaun of the Dead is a comedic take on zombie movies. The Weatherman is a somewhat sad movie about a middle-aged man whose career is on the up and up, but his family life is ripe with crisis. And V is quite the action-packed thriller.

8. S is for Surprise
a)Sabies
b)Seagulls
c)Segals
d)Sangles
e)Sungles
f)Sagles

We'll feed sagles to sabies who play with seagulls on the seashore while watching the sangles play a tune about sungles and segals.

9. What is with Burger King these days? Their food makes me want to vomit everytime one of their ridiculous commercials come on. "Keep Bucking Chicken?" What does that even mean?

10. Go Tribe!

1 comment:

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

Burger King in general is gross. I don't mind the fries, but there is a reason my friends and I called it "Booger King" when we were little.

And that reason is, well, because the food is gross. Just like boogers.