23 February 2009

List-o-tron


1. I've been playing a lot of basketball recently, mostly pick-up games at the A&M rec center

2. Beth and I have been using the crockpot quite a bit, mostly using recipes from here.

3. Don't ever ask me to repair brakes on a bicycle. My current set-up is pretty ridiculous. As you can see in the picture above, if I need to stop in a pinch, my method of last resort is to grip and rip on the yellow cloth towel.

4. At the cyclotron, my tasks for the moment are as follows:

a. constructing light pipes by bundling together optical fibers

b. playing with 4-hour cure silicone rubber for the purpose of making various molds and clamps

c. testing different methods for wrapping scintillator detectors

d. gluing things together with optical cement

5. Maybe Beth and I will go to the NAHBS this weekend in Indy.

1 comment:

colored athletic tape said...

Nice post and too informative.