29 May 2006

Ten Spot

10. Chocolate Truffles










9. Chief Wahoo Belt Buckle, this is an awesome stocking stuffer. How awesome would it be if the facial expression changed to reflect my mood?










8. I got posterized.










7. "Kamikaze wasn't called precision airstrike for a reason."
6. According to Pyramid Brewing Co., "Cold filtering should be left to the kidneys." This is the first beer coaster that I've ever come to question.










5. My Secret Chocolate Lab
4. Febrezzzzey










3. Mining Tooooooooools!










2. Next Steps
1. Our Lady Antipolo of Peace and Good Voyage, Pray for Us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

even though you febreezed me and are probably eating my chocolate right now, I love you :)

Sarah @ All The Book Blog Names Are Taken said...

I have a rubber ducky like that. Except he has a purple hat on. And no shovel.